BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Italy Post #2

Dear Readers,
I finally have my address! It is:

Erika Olson, Gordon College
Monastero San Paolo
Via Postierla, 20
05018 Orvieto (TR)
Italy

So here's the deal: you send me a letter and I will send you one back. There are many benefits to the situation. Not only are you sending me your love and support which I greatly appreciate, but there is also the fact that you also will receive a letter back from me (100% guarantee) which will have cool Italian postage and stamps on it which will in turn make you look and feel more awesome because someone cared enough to send you something from Italy. Sweet stellar action (this is for you Kelsey).

Please please please write me!

1 comments:

SuperCourtney50 said...

Ok this might be a stupid question, but how many stamps should be on the letter, do you know?? I don't want to not put enough or something... I'm glad you're having a good time!

Love you!

Courtney