BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Sadness of the Soul

Dear Readers,
I always take sickness as a personal affront. Yes, it is an extremely intimate experience; at the moment my white blood cells are fighting off the virus that is making me feel like crap. I've always seen sickness as a good time for me to get some (usually) much-needed rest; its a good thing that forces me to slow down and take time for myself.

Maybe that's the irony of this situation: I've done nothing but rest all month. The fact is that my ms has just absolutely wrecked my body this past month. I went home in early July because my back had a nerve right under my right shoulder blade which was giving me a dull aching pain. I couldn't balance, which resulted in me barely being able to walk. This was helped along by the fact that my legs felt like lead. I lost all coordination in my right hand. I could barely walk, barely sit up, couldn't write. I lost all function, all way in which I could live a normal life.

So maybe right now I'm just a little angry about having to sit here sick. I've been sick long enough. I just want to live.

1 comments:

Sandy Olson said...

I say "cast out that spirit of infirmity in the name of Jesus"...disease and illness is from satan and he wants to destroy you so you cannot be efffective in God's work...but he who is in you in greater than the devil! Yahoo! Declare it and be healed!