BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday Blues

Hello Readers,

  I am currently suffering with a horrible case of the Tuesday blues.  That's right, the Tuesday Blues.  Not only am I tired from getting way to little sleep last night because of a bad dream, it is also sprinkling outside, which really sets the mood for today.  Actually, today should be a good day because I have my Monday class schedule today (don't ask me why they switched it for just today), which is much less of a work load than my Tuesday/Thursday class schedule.  I only have one more class to go to today, other than college choir, where we just sit around and sing for an hour.  So, I really should be happy.  But for some reason, I have this horrible feeling in my stomach, like I have forgotten a huge paper to write or I have accidentally left the water running for the bath that I took two days ago.  I've been racking my mind, trying to think of what I have forgotten, but really there is nothing.  I did all of my work this weekend, with the help of the 3-day weekend that we had.  Maybe it is that I haven't finished all of Walden yet, but that doesn't have to be done until next week.  Then there's a paper that I wrote over the break, where I actually screwed up and wrote it about the wrong thing, but I know that the teacher will still take it because she only cares about whether it is well-written.  But, still, there is this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that just won't go away.

0 comments: