BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

Why awkwardness is a detriment to society

1. Awkwardness leaves no closure. You sit there and wonder what that comment could have meant, what the other person thought about that awkward silence, if you are friends or not, ect.

2. Awkwardness makes friendship hard. I could never be close with someone who is always awkward because it would stress me out a lot. There is point where awkwardness has to dissolve or the friendship won't catalyze.

3. Awkwardness leaves you in relationship nebulous. Are you friends? Are you not?

4. Awkwardness is a barrier to true conversation. It sucks it dry and leaves a bunch of long pauses in its wake.

5. Awkwardness always occurs with someone you would rather not be awkward with.

6. Awkwardness leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

7. Awkwardness is so traumatic, there are some people who resort to using useless hand signals to designate the awkward moment, thus aggravating the already awkward situation.

8. Awkwardness is why there can never be world peace.

9. Awkwardness is the reason I don't have a 4.0 gpa.

10. Awkwardness will never die. And that sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you, I loved the title. But I guess we can't be friends because I'm pretty sure I'm awkward 100% of the time.
:(

Anonymous said...

This is awkward. I feel traumatized. But at least now I know why I don't have a 4.0.