BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Never-Ending Paper

Dear Readers,
AHHHHH! I'm sure this has happened to everyone who has written a long essay - it just won't end! Unfortunately, due to a series of events beyond my control, I ended up taking an incomplete in one of my classes. While it was a God-send at the time (6 extra weeks to finish up any homework that I didn't complete in the semester), I have been plodding away at this essay, chipping away piece by piece, sentence by sentence the page limit. I have 8 pages; I need 10.

I don't think I've written a harder essay in my life. Hopefully I won't ever have to again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!! Yay Erika!!!!
(Pep talks are just not the same over the internet...wish I could give you one in person!)