BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Dilemma

Dear Readers,
I've been experiencing symptoms. Yes, I know, its horrible and I wish they would just go away, but I have to face the facts and just admit that my legs are numb and that I have a hard time just balancing when I stand, not to mention doing more athletic things like run! Meh!

I just feel so anchored down by this stupid disease. I remember being thankful when I got the diagnosis because it explained a lot of things, why I didn't feel energetic (ever) and my balance issues. But, this is getting more and more annoying. I have a huge weight on my shoulders of keeping stress down, which is totally stressing me out!

I want to go to Yosemite so badly, but I know that my desire to hike will remain unfulfilled - I'll have to sit at the campground and read. And I get paid for sitting and reading here already. I guess I just have a decision to make, but the stress of that is putting me off, so maybe I'll wait another day or two before I decide what the hell I'm going to do.

Sorry dear readers, this post was more of a rant than anything, but sometimes I just gotta let it all out.

0 comments: