BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

God's Timetable

Whoa, this has been a while! Actually, way too long. Its just that I have my journal, my jobs, my friends, my commitments...too much stuff. But look, here I am. A year later. Still with thoughts. Amazing!

Ah, there's been a lot running through my head these days. Its like panning for gold - you have to go through a lot of dirt before you get that little chunk of precious metal. And unfortunately in this season, I've been going through a lot of dross to come up with a little treasure. But I'm confident all things will be revealed in time.

One of the things that I have been learning lately is waiting on God. I hate it. I hate waiting. Why can't life be like the Matrix, where all you have to do is sit down for an hour or two, and when you wake up you know everything about a certain subject. Its amazing that I can actually plan any kind of instrument because that takes patience.

It just feels like I've been waiting on the promises of God for a long time. And I know that I know that I know that those promises will come to pass, that His perfect plan and will is being worked out in my life, that I'm learning from every experience. Its just hard to see land when you're surrounded by the sea. I will say this though, I'm sure I'll be happy - maybe even exuberant - when these promises come to pass. Because they're great and precious. Worth waiting for?

Absolutely.

0 comments: