BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 25, 2008

Martha, Martha, Martha!

Hello Readers,
I know that it has been a long time since I've written; and this sentence is giving me the strange sense of deja vu. Hmmm. Well, on other matters, it has been quite a good year for me. I'm sad to see it go, it seems like time is a thread slipping through my fingers, going just faster and faster while I can see it spinning on. My last class was yesterday, my last and only final is on Monday. Then, only a short time passes (3 days) and I'll be back at school. Yes, I know, its a travesty, but it can't be helped. College choir is singing at the graduation and they need my voice. Sigh.

To share some better news with you, gentle reader, I auditioned for the musical being produced next year. It's called "The Secret Garden", you have probably heard of it, its a famous children's book/movie. Well, I got the audition results late last night: I'm Martha, Mary's chambermaid. It's a pretty big part and I get a couple of songs that I get to sing, so I'm really excited. It's actually the part that I hoped for. I also found out that I got a music scholarship yesterday, which just puts some more money in the bank. :0)

Well, I've got to start getting ready to go out tonight, its our last time at juvenile hall tonight and we're leaving at 7. Peace and love!

1 comments:

Mr. Olson said...

Congratulations Martha!!!

Quack Quack!!